1. Vegatable, fruit bags. Arm yourself with healthy snacks. Take these bags to work or school. No excuses.
Photo credit: hartsspace.com
2. Weight Loss Jars. Move a stone for each pound/kg you have lost from one jar to another!
Photo credit: mysistersjar.wordpress.com
3. Eating plan. When you’re busy, it so easy to forget all about your diet . With these packed meals that cannot happen to you.
Photo credit: trimhealth.biz
4. Daily work out plan. Great way to keep track of your progress.
Photo credit: girlsguideto.com
5. Workout shelf. Keep your favorite jogging shoes, work out clothes on it. Grab them and goooooo out to do some work.
Photo credit: bloglovin.com
6. Weight loss journal. Use it for keeping healthy recipes, cool exercises and motivational quotes along with your goals and successes.
Photo credit: 30secondinstantabs.tk
7. Motivation wall for working out. Grab quotes, diet plans, anything and post it up to keep motivated!
Photo credit: backonpointe.tumblr.com
8. Work out jar. Put a dollar (or any other money) in a jar every time you work out, set a goal (like 100 dollars) then use this money to buy yourself something nice.
Photo credit: howtoloseweightwikihow.blogspot.co
9. Post-it note calendar. For every day you want to practice a new habit, put up a little flag on a visible wall. Then, rip a flag off for each successful day! Count it down.
Photo credit: dailyburn.com
10. Water bomb. Very creative way to get your gallon of water a day.