Childhood is magical. It is a fairy tale every day. Their imagination is something adults crave for when we grow up. So today I am giving you 20 magical DIY ideas to turn your kids bedroom into a fairy tale.
1. CREATE A MAGIC FOREST CORNER
Photo credit: redtri.com
2. MAKE A SECRET GARDEN
Photo credit: cavdesign.com
3. DRAW A CAVE BED
Photo credit: huggies.com.au
4. MAKE A DIY MUSHROOM STOOL
5. CREATE DIY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST FLOATING ROSE
Photo credit: paulpape.tumblr.com
6. MAKE DIY POOH BEAR INDOOR SWING
Photo credit: instructables.com
7. MAKE HOGWARTS EXPRESS DIY SUITCASE DRESSER
Photo credit: onmycreativeside.wordpress.com
8. MAKE POCAHONTAS “A NO SEW TEPPE”
Photo credit: thehandmadehome.net
9. MAKE ALICE IN WONDERLAND CHAIR
Photo credit: youtube.com
10. TURN YOUR ORDINARY DOOR KNOB INTO TALKING DOOR KNOB
Photo credit: family.go.com
11. MAKE INDOOR PUFFY CLOUDS
Photo credit: hipdomestic.tumblr.com
12. 3D BUTERFLIES IN THE ROOM
Photo credit: chiccheapnursery.com
13. PETER PAN SHADOW
You can buy one or draw it yourself. When done, place Peter Pan’s shadow over a lamp shade.
Photo credit: momsshoppingengine.com
14. BIRDS ON A BRANCH
Photo credit: littlelovely.typepad.com
15. FROM ORDINARY CLOSET TO HOBBITS HOME.
The easiest way to do this is with wall paint. Not so easy though.
Photo credit: pinterest.com
16. MAKE ALICE IN WONDERLAND – FAIRY DOORS
Photo credit: katescreativespace.com
17. CREATE MAD HATTERS TEA PARTY WITH COLORFUL TABLE
Use old colorful socks to create this magic table and chairs.
18. CREATE FAIRYTALE CURTAINS
Photo credit: lolanovablog.blogspot.com/
19. CARVE TINKERBELL DUST PUMPKIN
Photo credit: handimania.com
20. MAKE MICKEY MOUSE MIRROR (MMMM )
Photo credit: kidsomania.com/
If you like these ideas, please share them with your friends. Enjoy.